- Vice President and Manager of the City Office - 41 years of real estate experience, starting with sales agent, then manager of 10 different offices and Regional Manager Associate Broker, GRI, CRB, SRES
- National Association of Realtors - NAR
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors - PAR - Board of Directors
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh RAMP - Board of Directors
- Monroeville Area Rotary - Paul Harris +4 Fellow,
- Monroeville Chamber of Commerce Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania CRB of the year 1996
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, Realtor of the Year 1998
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, Realtor Active in Politics 2013
- Outside of real estate I serve on the board and support Lisa's House, a safe home for battered women
Our office provides a team centered environment and I consider it a privilege to work here.
As Manager my first priority is to provide on going coaching and training to help our agents increase their business so they can enjoy their career.
Follow your neighborhood, sign up for free!