**My Goal Is Your Satisfaction**
- A Multi-Million Dollar Producer and full-time career professional licensed since 1977.
- Member of the Andron Epiphany Society since 1985 (real estate's Society of Excellence), and Northwood's Top Ten and Board of Governors.
- I received my Associate Broker designation in September 2009 and became the Assistant Manager in the Upper St. Clair and Pleasant Hills
- offices. I loved working with the new agents and their mentors in the two of the four south region offices. It was very rewarding to utilize my experience to assist the agents in beginning their real estate career.
- I "retired" from my management position in June 2015 to have more time to focus on my growing real estate business. My top priority is my clients. I take great pride in the service I provide and work hard for a successful and pleasant experience on each and every transaction. My book of business are the satisfied clients who refer me to their friends and families.
- I welcome the opportunity to assist you with any real estate needs. I will be happy to provide you with my loyalty and strive to give you the best service possible.
WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE - THINK OF ME!