Gail and Steve Carpenter
Realtors, QSC, CNE, SRES
Update: More inventory is in the works; please contact us if you don't see what you're looking for.
- 14+ years full-time real estate experience in the Pittsburgh area
- Some of the area's top producing agents
- Relocation certified
- One of the select agents offering 'PLATINUM' luxury home marketing
- Luxury homes / vacant land / everything in between
- Top company sales recognition awards multiple years in a row (2016 Chairwomans Award)
- Pittsburgh Magazine 'Five Star' realtor multiple years
- CNE: Certified Negotiation Expert
- SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- QSC: Quality Service Certified
- Steve: former loan professional.
- Gail: 20+ years in customer service
- Community service includes: (Gail) founder Nana's Music Box' which benefits local Alzheimer's patients, (Steve) board member of Pittsburgh Regional Chamber of Commerce, (Gail) past member GFWC of Mars, (Gail) past chairperson Mars Applefest.
- We are full time; this is our ONLY occupation and we take it seriously...but try to make it as easy for you as we can!
- We purposely do not use an assistant; we answer our own phones and handle your file from beginning to end.
Here's what our clients have to say:
(J. Fagley, buyer, 2016 and past seller)
"We were very grateful to have Gail as our agent and HIGHLY recommend her!! We've bought homes in the past and never had any major issues. This time, however, was by far an exception! We were returning back from living overseas on assignment with a local top Fortune 500 company. Gail was great at keeping us informed and previewing homes before our one week house hunting trip here to ensure our time was well used. We went under contract with one house and found, in the inspiration, some large issues that had not been disclosed. She was great at helping us terminate that situation. However, now we had the issue of starting over. Soon after, we found the house we are now living in and LOVE!!! When it came time for closing, I had scheduled to fly back a few days in advance. Now, we had issues with our mortgage lender's agent assigned to us who (being a leading name in the industry) was incompetent with handling a returning expat situation. Long story short, an administrative oversight on their end meant we couldn't close which was a huge problem for us because we were going to be delayed a week due to it being a holiday. This had a snowball effect to everything we had scheduled. I found this out the day before my overseas departure...Gail stayed up through her night helping me with calls and contacts when no one else was willing to help. We did end up finding a solution. I can't begin to express my gratitude to Gail for all the extra work she has done for us. She proved to us time and again how priceless it is to have an EXCELLENT agent on our side, acting in our interest! And she sold our house here before our move...very satisfied! Thank you Gail!!"
(Diane and Dean Close, sellers)
"Gail, you are your slogan about saving clients time, money and stress - and much more. Thanks again; to me, the whole transaction from start to finish was seamless. I could not have had more faith in anyone."
(Kim and Joe O'Brien, buyers/sellers)
"Gail, you were the best real estate agent we've ever had. You really went above and beyond with our needs; thank you!"
(Scott and Michelle Moravek, buyers)
"Gail is attentive, reliable and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her and will definitely look to Gail for future real estate transactions.
(Audrey Teeling, seller)
"Gail was a fantastic agent during a tough market. She was 'on top' of things and made us feel at ease; she's a professional all the way."
(Ruth and Bob Higgenbotham, buyers)
"We couldn't have asked for a better realtor! Gail was so patient and attentive, enthusiastic and energetic...we feel pleased and satisfied."