Providing Service That Soars Above The Rest
· Full Time REALTOR with 20 years experience
· Senior and Family Relocation Specialist
· Weichart Certified Relocation Specialist
· OHIO Association of REALTORS Award of Achievement 1997-2010 & 2012, 2013-2015
· 2008 YCAR REALTOR of the Year
· Graduate, Leadership Mahoning Valley, 2006
· Athena Award Nominee 2008
· 6 National Designations including Accredited Buyer Rep, Certified Residential Specialist, Certified Negotiator, Certified New Home Sales Professional, Epro, (Internet Specialist)Graduate, REALTOR Institute
· 2008 President of Youngstown Columbiana Association of REALTORS
· Served on YCAR Board of Directors 2002-2011.
· Century 21 Quality Service Award Recipient, Burgan Real Estate Superior Agents Group
· President of the Angels of Easter Seals, 2013-2014 term, Angels of Easter Seals is a fundraising group established 38 years ago to support the local branch of Easter Seals & the Youngstown Hearing and Speech Center. We raise over $100,000 annually.
· Federal Aviation Administration FAAST Team member. Organize and address Pilot Safety meetings
· Certified Flight Instructor and Commercial Pilot
· Notary, Ohio
· With 20 years of FULL TIME real estate experience, I can guide you through the complicated process of buying or selling your home.
Backed by an extensive network of specialists including bankers and contractors with whom I have personally worked and can trust, I am able to help you with not only your home sale or purchase but also with all the "other" aspects of the transaction including needed repairs, auction contacts, content removal, painting, landscaping issues and so much more.
As a full time professional, I am always available when you need me! I am also a Notary for the State of Ohio. There is no substitute for experience and my many years of full time real estate knowledge and education will help you through the process of buying or selling. I am a relocation specialist and have been certified in most national relocation organizations.