My Mission Statement:
A home is the largest investment a person will ever make. With that can come worry and stress, but it doesn't have to. With my 24 years of experience and attention to detail, my goal is to make a home purchase or sale what it should be: exciting and pleasant... Through my experience and keeping up with current laws and trends, I'll guide you through a real estate transaction with ease. My success can be measured by referrals and repeat customers. You can't earn that kind of trust in a classroom and it's a type of advertisement you simply can't buy. Let me make your dreams come true!
Real Estate Career History:
- Full-Time Real Estate agent since 1991
- Awarded 100% Club
- Multi-million Dollar Producer
- Graduate Real Estate Institute
- Quality Service Designation
- NAR Member, PA & Local Board of Realtors
- Servicing Greater Pittsburgh Area
- Extensive experience in Seller and Buyer Representation
- Home Owners Association Board
- Volunteer for Hidden Valley’s Handicapped Skiing Program
- Pittsburgh homeless ministry providing food and clothing
- Missionary work: building projects and providing medical assistant in the United States, Honduras, Africa, and the Dominican Republic
- Born and raised in the Pittsburgh area - Cranberry resident since 1990
- Hobbies and interest include: volunteer work, snow & water skiing, kayaking, roller blading, biking, outdoor activities, reading, spending time with family and friends, and serving others.
“Sandra sold me my house 15 years ago and I never considered trusting anyone else to help us. She sold my house last year, helped us find our dream home, and is now assisting my Mom sell hers. Sandra works hard- above and beyond- for her clients. She is genuine, caring, very knowledgeable, and wonderful to work with. After so many collaborations, we are happy to also call her our friend.”
~ Dana and Mark
"Sandra is great! I've worked with her since 1992 and will continue to use her as my realtor."
Sandra has sold several properties for me in a tough real estate market. She’s the best at what she does, so I wouldn’t trust anyone to handle our house search!