I'll put my HIGH ENERGY to work for you!
I am a full time Real Estate Professional representing buyers and sellers...and loving it! My goal is to make each transaction smooth and stress free and to be your Realtor for Life! 14 years as a Realtor with over 70% of my business coming from past clients and past client referrals!
· Customer satisfaction is my #1 GOAL!
· Wife of John, Mom of Courtney, 18 and Lexi, 17.
· 11 years competitive gymnastics with Jewart's gymnastics (State and Tri-State Champion)
· Hobbies include: stained glass art and mosaic glass art, yoga and cooking.
· I am a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh (former Pitt cheerleader)
· Here's what some of my customers have had to say about me as a Realtor:
· "We've bought and sold several properties in our lives, but have to tell you that none of our experiences were as enjoyable as our sale and purchase that you helped us with! We felt that you always wanted the best for us. You'll be our Realtor for life!" DH
· "We wanted to thank you for all that you have done to help us find our home. You are an awesome real estate agent! We would have been lost without you. You went above and beyond the call of duty time and time again. We will recommend you to anyone we know who is looking to buy a home." CG
· "Thanks to the best Realtor - hands down! Thank you for all your help in finding our new home for us." JP
· "You went above and beyond on several occasions to make selling our Dad's home a pleasurable experience. You are technically savvy and very dedicated with your marketing and customer service. We couldn't be happier!" NZ
Member: Northwood Honor Circle, Board of Governor's, Executive Club, Top 10, and Five Star Professional Award Winner (Pittsburgh Magazine.)