Personal, Professional Real Estate Services
- I believe in using my experience in finance, contracts, negotiations, and marketing to your best advantage.
- My desire is to create a hassle-free real estate transaction for you, no matter whether you are buying or selling your home. Please consider me for all of your real estate needs.
- Affiliations: Member of National Association of Realtors, Accredited Buyers Representative, Accredited Sellers Representative, Quality Service Certified.
- Education: Duquesne University, B.A. Economics, Association Brokers License in Pennsylvania
- Community Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, Peters Township Chamber of Commerce, Washington/Greene Realtors Association, Former Volunteer Fireman and EMT with Bower Hill VFD, Scott Twp.
- Personal: Married to Adriana Matyger who was born in Italy. We have a son who is an attorney for the Social Security Administration ad we have a granddaughter named Miana.
I am a resident of South Park and have been a member of Northwood Realty's Upper St. Clair Office Team since 2001. I have also worked in the Peters Township office and have been involved in management and teaching real estate. In addition to my background in real estate, I have had several years complementary experience including information technology, consumer lending, concentrated primarily in home equity lending and first mortgage refinancing. I am also an Associate Broker and was originally licensed in 1978.
Language Spoken: Italian
Specialties: First Time Buyers, Investment, Residential