HELPING TO MAKE YOUR MOVE SMOOTH...
In today's world where our lifestyle are constantly changing, we find ourselves faced with a new job, upgrading our way of living, an empty nest, or moving to another area...any number of reasons for selling our home or buying another. Having worked in the real estate industry as a full-time professional for 30+ years, helping families buy or sell homes year after year and through all kinds of economic conditions, means I bring that same level of expertise to your situation.
Whether moving across town or across country, my goal is to help make your move smooth!
- 30+ yrs. full time licensed Realtor: experience + knowledge + dedication + commitment = success
- Certified Relocation Specialist: WRRI, Cartus
- Relocation, Brookfield Relocation + others
- GRI - Graduate Realtors Institute
- QSC - Quality Service Certified
- RMM - Residential Marketing Master
- Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Westmoreland West Association of Realtors
- Andron Epiphanon Fraternity member
- Monroeville Office Listing and/or Sales Leader 1996-2013
- Five Start Real Estate Agent (Pittsburgh Magazine) - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Former Manager, Northwood Realty Co. - Plum Boro Branch Office. Former Elementary Teacher
- Honor Circle - Northwood Realty Serfices
- Board of Governers - Northwood Realty Services
References available upon request.
Favorite Sports Team: Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh
Pirates, and Pittsburgh Penguins
Favorite Hobby/Activity: Reading, Knitting & Crocheting;
listening to "oldies" music
My Family: Married 49+ yrs.; Mother; and, Grandmother