Mount Washington Specialist
Before i began my career in Real Estate I was fortunate to be on staff of the Mount Washington Community Development Corporation, a non profit organization whose mission is to cultivate growth and community investment in Mount Washington and Duquesne Heights. Through this role, I built strong relationships with a number of Pittsburgh neighborhood organizations and have become quite familiar with revitalization efforts all over the city. Although born and raised in Castle Shannon where my mother still resides, I'm a resident of Mount Washington and love the amenities within and adjacent to my neighborhood. As a result, over 80% of my real estate business is local to the Mount Washington market. Whether its Mount Washington or another neighborhood in the Pittsburgh area, I would like to work with you to find the place that speaks to you and you decide to call home. Feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com or by calling / texting my cell phone at 412-657-3375.
Here are some highlights to my background that may be of interest to you:
- Multi Million Dollar Producer - Since becoming a Realtor with Northwood Realty Services in summer of 2012 I have received a certificate of achievement each year for producing over a million dollars in transactions totaling nearly $9 million dollars in sales (as of 12/31/15).
Prior Relevant Experience
- Influenced over $5 Million in business district reinvestments as well as nearly $50 Million in large scale residential development projects transforming 3 former school buildings and one former church.
- Obtained over $700,000 in grant funding to expand neighborhood development programs.
- Instrumental in the organization of two, "Evening on Grandview" annual fund-raisers, each raising over $20,000 as well as other signature events such as Mount Washington's Light up Night, Taste of the Mount, and Taste of Shiloh.
- Directed the MWCDC Main Street Committee to develop an award winning marketing campaign, economic restructuring survey, business recruitment package, and Business District Vision Plan to ensure continued community reinvestment which attracted over 15 new businesses and created over 50 jobs.
- Developed and launched the Mount Washington Art Marketplace which was awarded Honorable Mention by the PA Downtown Center as it was instrumental in increasing traffic in the business district and creating two start-up artist based businesses in the community.
- Conducted a crime safety assessment and spearheaded over $25,000 in beautification projects as well as provide small business assistance in Allentown, an adjacent neighborhood to Mount Washington in the City of Pittsburgh.
- Commended for seven years of service to Mount Washington and neighboring communities with a Pittsburgh City Council Proclamation declaring February 28, 2012, Greg Panza Day in the City of Pittsburgh.