- Graduated from Sharon High School
- Business Degree from Penn State University
- Member of Warren Area Board of Realtors
- Member of Ohio Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Realtor since 1987
My priorities are to provide the highest degree of service paying close attention to detail and true regard for the needs and wants of my clients and customers. Each Client receives the time and attention they deserve. My goal is to make every transaction flawless for the buyers and sellers involved.
The heart and soul of Northwood can be found in the level of service, commitment and assistance our agents provide to our customers. As a manager, I can say without reservation that Donna's sincere passion and dedication to clients combined with their positive values and ethics represent our company at a very high standard. - Coach, Janice Stevens
- My Family: Married to Tom Pavlik since 1979. And have two fluffy dogs. Sara and Joy.
- Favorite Hobby/Activity: Belong to three needlework guilds.
- What drives me every day: I love being involved in the most important purchase or sale in a persons life. And knowing that my clients are getting someone who cares.