My personal mission is to educate by sharing my years of knowledge and experience. I listen, guide, and work diligently hand in hand with my clients in order to fufill their needs, and accomplish their goals while achieving a smooth and enjoyable transaction.
Bachelor Degree from IUP
Former manager of local restaurants
25+ Years experience as a Realtor
Market and work with buyers associated with Westmoreland Community Action, a local non-profit. It is very rewarding making home ownership a reality for these clients.
Have experience in "flipping" properties. This helps me guide sellers with suggestions for optimum staging and getting their home ready to market its best potential. For buyers, this helps me visualize the possibilities in a home.
Consistently a top producer in the Greensburg Office
I am honored that a large percent of my business comes from referrals. Having a client recommend me to a friend or family member is the ultimate sign to me that I'm doing a good job!
I keep on top of current available financing, in order to help my clients know their best options. This can sometimes make or break a deal.
I have been active on Sports related boards and chairing events within my community and the Hempfield school districts.
- I'm referred to as the "Fund Raising Queen" of Hempfield. My most memorable event was associated with Hempfield Boy's Basketball. Ask me about it sometime!
- Happily Married for nearly 30 years
- My Husband is a Deputy Sheriff for Westmoreland County
- We have 3 sons
- Our oldest son is finishing his education at Washington and Jefferson and played college basketball, and has local coaching experience with Hempfield School District
- Our middle son currently attends Carnegie Mellon University. He plays football and indoor/outdoor track and supervises intramural sports at Carnegie Mellon
- Our youngest son will be a 2015 Hempfield High School Graduate, where he plays football, basketball, and has verbally committed for a full scholarship to play football at the University of Pittsburgh
- When I began my career as a Realtor, I was blessed to have to opportunity to work as a team with my Mother, Edna Lee Paluzzi. This realtionship continued till she retired from Real Estate in 2011
I look forward to becoming your Realtor for Life! Call me! 724-454-3383