My Pledge for Making Your Dreams a Reality!!
Please consider this 5 point declaration as your guideline in choosing me as the right person to assist you for all your real estate needs.
1. Join me, Have a Dream..... All successful people have one thing in common; they have a dream. Not just an aspiration but a burning desire to achieve great things. When my wife and I purchased our first home 18 years ago, we found our dream home here in New Castle. Allow me the opportunity to guide you to find your dream home
2. Watch me, I am willing to work.....People who are on the road to their dreams get as much done in a day as others would need a week to accomplish. I am blessed to have had loving and nurturing parents who showed me by example the importance of an unwavering work ethic. I'll match the work to the dream!!
3. Allow me, To show you integrity .....A person of integrity does the right thing even when no one is looking. I will shape and guide our relationship with a sense of fairness and respect. The dream is only as good as the trust used to make it a reality.
4. Believe me, I will be your guide..... I am much more than a real estate agent, consider me your real estate resource. In my 19 years of management experience I have learned that there is always something new to learn. Knowledge and training are the cornerstones of the Northwood philosophy. Allow me the opportunity to guide you to reach your real estate goals.
5. Know me, I am determined.....Life has taught me that my biggest successes often came just one step beyond where most would have given up. Entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki sums it up this way, " The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way." Once the decision is made to claim your dream I am committed to serving your needs.
Please consider this as an invitation to allow me to be your Real Estate Expert !!
Denise W. - My experience with Patrick Russell is by far the best, most informative experience I could have hoped for in looking for a home. He is very honest, and goes out of his way to not only show you homes, but also educate you about every detail when looking at a home. I personally did not have any knowledge on this subject, and he explained so much about it answering every question I had and questions I did not even think about asking. He is not in the business to just sell you a home for the sake of selling one. I told him what I liked and what I hoped to find, and he went to work very quickly and had so many homes to show us I did not even know were out there. He is very easy to talk to, and did not make me feel as if I was being too picky. (sometimes I thought I was being too picky)!! I can honestly say he is my number one choice in an agent, and gets my highest recommendation. Five stars are not high enough of a rating for him, he is positively 10+++++. He makes you feel very comfortable asking any questions you might have, really works to find every home out there that has everything you want. He also does it very quickly and stays in contact with you. I never had to wonder if he was going to call with homes to see, I the real estate community.
Ann F. - After interviewing several agents in our area we chose Patrick to list our home because of his interest and attentiveness to our suggestions and needs. He posted the listing in a timely and appealing manner, which included awesome photos and video. He immediately scheduled an open house, which led to the sale in a very short period of time. Patrick was honest and very professional in dealing with us through all phases of the sale and closing process. I would highly recommend his services.
Vita R. - Patrick listed the home for sale and spent a great amount of time and effort during the selling process of the property. He researched and presented me with various options and demonstrated great attention to detail. I highly recommend Patrick as a seller's agent.
Debra F. - Patrick helped me purchase a property that had a few complications with zoning. He went above and beyond in talking with local officials, making contacts and asking the right questions. The property took longer than usual to close and Patrick was really great at keeping the process on track as we navigated the township regulations and the needs of the sellers. In addition, and perhaps most important, Patrick is a genuine, honest and warmhearted person. I'm glad to know him and am grateful for his help.
JDH - Patrick is top-notch. He goes above and beyond. The first time I spoke with Patrick I felt very much at ease and with each subsequent occasion I became even more impressed with him. He isn’t just a realtor helping to sell your house; he’s more like a partner who shows a genuine interest in doing the best for you and your property as if it were his own. He is prompt in his responses to phone calls and emails. He is knowledgeable, professional; an enjoyable person to have working for you.
When I had a problem with the furnace on the property being sold, I was out of town and Patrick was so helpful in checking out the problem then putting me in touch with a contractor to come in to do some maintenance work. It was such a relief to have that taken care of. Great to have someone you can trust.
It’s been wonderful working with someone who not only does a great job at what he does but also enjoys what he does. I highly recommend Patrick. And yes, as one of the other reviewers stated, five stars are not enough for Patrick. He’s so much more.
Randy G. - After going through four other realtors in the area in a year and a half, Patrick was by far the very best at what he does. Very responsive, knowledgeable of the area, who to work with and who not to. Always returned phone or email messages promptly and went out of his way to assist in any way possible. Didn't matter if it was the weekend or evening/night I was able to communicate with Patrick with no problems. Working with an attorney, as we had to, he followed up with the attorney at every turn so everyone stayed on the same page. I highly recommend him to handle any realty situation in his area. Honest, straight forward, helpful, and with the clients best interest in mind. If you have any realty matters in his area there is no one else that I would recommend.
Ken F. - Working with Patrick was a pleasure. I live in the Pittsburgh area and Patrick made it real easy. He worked around my hectic schedule which made it real easy to work with him. We were looking for a rental house for a family member to move into. The first house we went into was a fixer upper and we told Patrick what improvements we would do and the cost associated with everything and it wasn't cost effective for us. He listen to us and saw our vision for what we were looking for. The next week he called us and said he found a house that fits exactly our needs. We took a look at it and put an offer on the house that night. It was one of the easiest closing that I have been involved with.
Wed, May 7, 2014
Bill E. - Old house was sold and Patrick found me another house quickly which met my requirements.