- Life long resident of Pittsburgh
- Married - raised 3 children
- Associates Degree - Community College in Social Work
- Continued Education - CCAC - Property Management Course
- Graduate of Quick Start Training Program
- Million Dollar Producer
- Experience in owning and managing residential properties
- Offer quality customer service-providing knowledge, hard work and integrity, dedicated to providing the customer with best results and positive experience.
My goal is to assist my clients, whatever their stage of life, to find the perfect home to suit their needs. Buying or selling your home is one of the most important decisions in life. Prior to acquiring my real estate license, my husband and I bought and managed residential properties and because of that, I can relate to my client's side of the real estate experience. I will use that experience and my expertise as a real estate sales person to work hard to meet all your real estate needs.
CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR ANY OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.
Specialties: First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential Retirement.