"I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN"
- Full Time Buyer Agent
- Full Time Seller Agent
- Member of West Penn Multi-List
- Member of Westmoreland West Realtors Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of Career Growth Real Estate Academy
- REALTOR, Marketing Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Serve as office Mentor
- Mother of three and grandmother of four
- Owner of Minnie, our beloved Jack Russel Terrie
- Buying or Selling a home can be an anxious time. But I can make it happen. I can make your buying or selling experience a pleasant one. I will work tirelessly to accommodate you. I am an expert at positioning your home on the market and making recommendations to get your home ready to sell. Target direct mail campaigns to advertise your open houses and the sale of your home will be one of the marketing tools that I use. I will stay in constant communication with you by either email, telephone, texting or visits - you decide. Service after the sale is as important to me as our initial meeting, I'm only a phone call away.
- Specialties: Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, Farm and Ranch, First Time Buyers, Investment, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential and Retirement.
"Sharen Powell is by far the best real estate agent my husband and I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Sharen, not only went the 'extra mile' for us but was always detailed in everything she did for us. During our home search, Sharen was wonderful about finding homes for us to look at that had everything we were looking for. Within three weeks, we found the house that we now live in. Now that we have purchased our home, we have every intention of keeping in touch with Sharen as our friendship has grown through this process. If you have any questions of whether or not Sharen can get the job done, don't question any further because Sharen will go above and beyond her job to get you the house of your dreams." Susan and Tom M