· Full time Realtor serving both Buyers & Sellers
· Member of West Penn Multi List
· Member of Westmoreland West REALTORS® Association
· Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Graduate of Career Growth Real Estate Academy
· Specialize in First-time Homebuyers, Move-up Buyers, Investment Properties, Luxury Home Buyers
I like to keep what I call the 3 P’s at the top of my mind: Passion, Professionalism and Perseverance. Because I love what I do, I treat my clients the way I would like to be treated myself. And I never give up. These 3 P’s are the keys to the success of my clients, and they are also at the heart of my business. My job as a Realtor is to help you buy or sell real estate while making the experience satisfying - and fun! Selling your home is as important to me as it is to you. Building a relationship with my clients is what fuels my business. The sooner I’m involved in the Planning phase, the more Positive the experience will be. I’m just a call or email away. I look forward to putting my expertise to work for you.
My husband and I are the proud grandparents of 11 beautiful grandchildren. After 31 years of service, I retired from a great career at Alcoa Technical Center. I was a volunteer facilitator at Highmark Caring Place, a center for grieving children, and I served as the vice chairperson of the Board of Elders at Macedonia Church of Pittsburgh for 8 years.