I am a full-time real estate agent who is passionate about my clients' total satisfaction! Born and raised in Blair County, and now a Pittsburgh resident, I am a true Pennsylvanian at heart and love helping people find a home in the Pittsburgh region to fit their specific needs. Nothing brings me greater joy than calling a buyer to tell them their offer has been accepted! Communication is essential, and I am here to listen to your needs and keep you informed from start through closing. Feel free to call me at 412-996-2659.
· National Association of Realtors
· Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, Beaver County Chapter
· Women's Business Network, Inc., North Hills Chapter
· Buyer's Assistant for Dave Bryant, Realtor, with over 20 years of experience.
· Fun facts: Loves to vacation in Boothbay Harbor, Maine and is an avid pet lover (would love to own a Great Dane or Bull Mastiff).
1. It went so smooth on my side because of the job you did as a realtor. You were awesome to work with. Deborah, Mortgage Specialist
2. Kris and I can’t even begin to thank you for all your hours and miles and hard work…You have been so instrumental in helping to make our dreams come true!! You are the BEST and we are so happy to call you family. Thank you from the bottom of our HEARTS! Amelia & Kris, buyers
3. Couldn’t have done it without Dan’s parents, Liz’s help with paint and especially Jessica Ramish for making it all happen by being the best Realtor ever! Dan & Kyle, buyers
4. Open House, comparable prices of other houses in the neighborhood, friendliness and very responsiveness of my agent. Ruth, seller
5. The heart and soul of Northwood can be found in the level of service, commitment, and assistance our agents provide to our customers. As a manager, I can say without reservation that Jessica’s sincere passion and dedication to clients combined with her positive values and ethics represent our company at a very high standard. Managers, Barb Kleppick, Todd VanHorn, Louise Rogers