You want a real estate agent who is there when you need them the most. Maybe it’s the first time you walk through the door, perhaps it’s at the home inspection or negotiating table, or when she smiles and hands you the keys saying, “Congratulations.”
You want Nancy Ware.
When it comes to buying or selling your next home, Nancy stays with you from start to finish, always looking out for your best interests to ensure a successful closing. A patient listener who takes time to understand your needs, Nancy will guide you through the intricate purchase or sale process so that you’re well informed in order to be confident in your decision making.
Providing a unique blend of savvy marketing skills and superior customer service, Nancy can expertly take a businesslike approach to helping her clients while letting them know that she’s always there for them.
- #1 Agent in Hampton Office
- Top 5% of Realtors, Nationally
- Realtor.com Marketing Excellence Award
- International Diamond Society
- Residential Relocation Specialist
- National Sales Excellence Award
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Andron Epiphanon Society of Excellence
Education and Training
- Real Estate Broker License, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- MBA, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
Credentials and Skills
- Associate Broker
- Full time REALTOR
- Effective, successful negotiator
- Experienced, educated marketing executive
- Dedicated Sales Professional
- National Association of REALTORS, Member
- REALTORS Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, Member
Working With Sellers
- I don’t just list homes. I sell homes.
- My long track record of selling homes combined with utilizing a broad-reaching network and access to a large pool of buyers enables me to get results for my sellers.
- I can generate leads through a variety of sources, including our exclusive HomeBase InTouch system, open houses, relocation and corporate buyers.
- I will create a marketing plan specifically for your home, based on its best features and listing price. Aggressive networking, traditional communications and innovative technology will go to work for you
- You will receive honest, frequent and helpful communications from me so that we can all work together for the result you want – to get your home sold.
Working With Buyers
- Before I can find your home, I need to know what’s most important to you. I will work with you to understand your lifestyle, what means the most to you and what you like to do. I can then provide you with information based on your likes and dislikes.
- We’ll work within your budget. We’ll figure out your ideal monthly payment, I’ll learn about your wishes and then I can show you different neighborhoods so you can see just how far your dollar goes in each area.
- I’m a native of Pittsburgh, grew up in Northern Allegheny County and have watched our city be transformed to what it is today. I know the nuances of neighborhoods and I have a history of the area so that I know what makes an individual community more interesting.
- I will provide information to you however you’d like. Do you like to visit websites? Do you prefer emails? Are you tech savvy? Whatever works best for you is how I will keep you informed.