- A life long resident of the area
- Graduate of Valley High School
- Penn State Alumni in Business Administration
- Diehard Steeler fan - bleeds Black and gold!
- I enjoy spending time with husband of ten plus years and expanding our knowledge of wine.
- Huge animal lover! If I ever hit the lottery..I'm opening an animal sanctuary. We have two dogs and two cats and I'd have more if my husband would let me.
I guess you could say real estate runs in my family. I learned a lot from my Dad, who bought and flipped houses. When I decided to get into real estate, the most important thing to me was that I have a career that allows me to make a difference in the lives of our customers. So if you are looking to buy or sell, I would love to talk to you about the difference I can make in your life. Call me at 724-448-3503