To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money,and that is sincerity and integrity
- Member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP)
- Graduate of Career Growth Real Estate Academy
- Graduate of Geneva College with a B.S Degree in Biology
- Graduate of Shaler Area High School
- Member of Shaler Area High School & Geneva College Women’s Basketball Teams
- Shaler Area Elementary Basketball Association Board of Directors
- Shaler Area Elementary Girls Basketball Coach
- Process Automation Sales Engineer with Forberg Scientific, Inc.
If you are considering buying or selling real estate now or in the near future, please give me a call. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh and have lived most of my life in Shaler Township. I know the area, the school districts and I’m confident I can successfully sell your home and/or find your dream home!
I’m a full time working Mom to a set of 10 year-old twins, two step children and a beautiful German Shepherd named Max. I also have my amazing husband, Jim. I don’t think there is anything you can throw my way that I cannot handle. As your agent, I will make the process of buying or selling your home as stress free as possible. I promise to always go the extra mile. I treat clients like family and family is everything to me. Call me, Email me or Text me. I’m here for you.
"It was truly a pleasure getting to work with Diane. She was attentive and responsive and most importantly, genuinely authentic and fun in her approach. It’s rare to find a real estate agent that takes pride in what they do and cares about their clients. I bought a house from a great real estate agent in my past, but Diane surpassed many of them and there’s a reason I stuck with her. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and working with her through the process made the experience actually fun as opposed to stressful. If anyone is looking to work with a great partner who truly listens to what her buyers want, look no further! She even went as far as to schedule a coffee date with my sister who wants to get into real estate. Diane has a full plate outside of real estate and with her attention and follow up to your needs, you feel like you are her #1 priority." - Jennifer Kern