CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Northwood Realty welcomes your interest in our employment opportunities and strives to attract top candidates for our job openings.
If you are interested in one of the open job opportunities listed below, please send your cover letter, resume and references to the associated email listed citing the position title in the subject line.
Administrative personnel are the face of the office and provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients and vendors, and to the independently affiliated sales associates.
Ideal candidates will be highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties, and will provide direct support to the office management team and sales associates as requested, and will be responsible for branch office administrative operations, including but not limited to: front desk responsibilities, transaction management/follow-up, coordination of all office administration tasks, reporting, general office appearance, and a variety of other duties as directed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skilled multi-tasker with ability to identify and manage changing priorities
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Proficient with common office technology (MS Office Suite and Google Business Apps) and easily trained on new programs
- Works successfully both independently and in a team environment
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience (exceptions may be made for individuals with a background in real estate)
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
Email email@example.com to apply
Real Estate Sales Manager
The Real Estate Sales Manager is responsible for assisting team members with all aspects related to the real estate sales and listing processes. Must possess superior communication and organizational skills with thorough knowledge of real estate laws and best practices. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines ensuring a smooth process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Everest Settlement is seeking to hire a dynamic, experienced Closing Coordinator/Processor to join our team full-time delivering truly exceptional service and dedication to our customers. Successful candidate must have 2-5 years experience as a Closing Coordinator/Processor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review title commitment for clearance of title and notify parties of any problems
- Read all closing instructions, lien letters, tax certifications, contracts and notify parties of any problems
- Coordinate closing date/time with lender and real estate agents
- Prepare CSL, tax certification, title commitment to send to lender
- Maintain open communication with lender, real estate agents, buyers and sellers during transactions
- Address inquiries from lender, real estate agents, vendors, buyers and sellers in a timely manner
- Maintain professional and courteous customer service
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Preparation of all closing documents required including the deed and all affidavits
- Preparation of the Closing Disclosure or HUD-1 Settlement Statement as required
Email Crystal Brunner at email@example.com to apply.