- Born & raised in Washington,DC. Attended the University of Maryland in the Basketball heyday (early 70s)
- Moved to Western Pa in 1987, and have lived in Hamtpon Township since that time.
- Husband Greg is a retired State Trooper, two sons graduated from Hampton High School. Younger son is a Hampton Township police officer. We have 3 grandsons.
- Previously, spent 35 years in the radio and TV commercial sales business, selling air!
- My husband & I own and ride Harley Davidson Softails. You can recognize me because I have blond pigtails coming out of my helmet!
- We belong to Triumph Community Church in Sewickley
- Sweetie, our therapy trained doberman is one of the delights of my life.
- Despite my Washington Redskins and Capitals roots, I am a huge Steeler and Pens fan!
Languages Spoken: Spanish
Specialties: Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, Existing Home, First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement