Darlene M Turkall
Real Estate Sales Executive
- Life-long resident of Pittsburgh
- Married-Raised 3 children who went through the Keystone Oaks School System
- Associates Degree-Community College in Social Work
- Continued Education-CCAC-Property Management Course
- Graduate of Quick Start Training Program
- Million Dollar Producer
- Experience in owning and managing residential properties.
- Offer quality customer service-providing knowledge, hardwork and integrity, dedicated to provide the customer with best results and positive experience.
My goal is to assist my clients, whatever their stage of life, to find the perfect home to suite their needs. Buying or selling your home is one of the most important decisions in life. Prior to acquiring my real estate license, my husband and I bought and managed residential properties, because of that I can relate to my client's side of the real estate experience. I will use that experience and my expertise as a real estate salesperson to work hard to meet all your real estate needs.
CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR ANY OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS
Specialties: First Time Buyers, Historic Home, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential, Retirement