I have been in the customer service industry for 15+ years as both a professional trainer and district manager and truly belive that your attitude toward any situation can influence the outcome. My motto is " Attitude is everything, pick a good one." I pledge to maintain a " we can do it" attitude with every client I have the pleasure of working for. As a licensed real estate agent I have a passion for meeting new people and helping with all of your real estate needs. Whether I am listing and selling your home, or helping you find the home of your dreams,I am dedicated to creating a positive experience for you and helping you achieve your goals!
I currently reside in the Pittsburgh area and am a life-long resident of Western Pennsylvania. My hobbies include reading, travel, shopping, and spending time with my two four- legged children, Bella the bunny and Kanan, my Akita puppy.
- Career Growth Real Estate Academy Real Estate Course Completion
- Member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Completed Northwood Undergraduate Real Estate Professional Course