- Pennsylvania Real Estate License - Full Time Agent
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Pennsylavia Association of Realtors
- Realtors Association of Metroplitan Pittsburgh
- Serving Pittsburgh Metro, the South Hills, and the North Hills
· Full time Realtor serving Buyers & Sellers
· Graduate of Career Growth Real Estate Academy
· Specializing in First-time Homebuyers, Move-up Buyers, Luxury Homes, Condominiums
I like to keep what I call the 3 P’s at the top of my mind: Passion, Professionalism and Perseverance. Because I love what I do, I treat my clients the way I would like to be treated myself. And I never give up. These 3 P’s are the keys to the success of my clients, and they are also at the heart of my business. My job as a Realtor is to help you buy or sell real estate while making the experience satisfying - and as seemless as possible. Whether selling or buying, your home is as important to me as it is to you. I'm not in this business to see how many houses I can sell. I limit the number of clients I have at any given time so that I can give them the individual attention that they deserve.
Thinking about buying or selling a home? I’m just a call or email away. I look forward to putting my expertise to work for you.
After 31 years of service, I retired from a great career at Alcoa Technical Center. I was a volunteer facilitator at Highmark Caring Place, a center for grieving children, served on the Macedonia Team of Deacons, and later served as the vice chairperson of the Board of Elders at Macedonia Church of Pittsburgh. My husband and I LOVE to travel and are the proud grandparents of 11 beautiful grandchildren, each holding a special place in our hearts!