Sandy Lake Real Estate
Sandy Lake was originally names Brownsville in 1833 after its founder Thomas Brown. The town was renamed Sandy Lake in 1866 derived from a fine sheet of water west of town that was surrounded the farming land.
With approximately 800 residents and 300 households it is a cohesive community.
Home of Lakeview Area School District which is comprised of the elementary, Middle and High Schools
Sandy Lake Twp. was established in the NE Corner of Mercer County in 1801with a population of around 1,200 people.
The township is 24.5 square miles of rural farm area.
Sandy Lake Twp. is a part of the Lakeview Area School District