Patience - Understanding - Experience
- Full Time, Full Service REALTOR®, Listing Agent, Buyers' Agent, Marketing Specialist & e-Agent for Residential properties.
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR) REALTOR
Member - Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
Member - Warren Area Board of Realtors (WABOR)
Over 11 yearsexperience with a solid business reputation working with Buyers & Sellers..
- I communicate! - I return phone calls and messages no later than 2 hours after I receive them.
- I work for my customers! I will quickly identify buying and selling wants and needs. I will communicate, help you know the process and to understand your options
- I have a large team of Northwood and affiliate experts to assist me and my Buyers and Sellers.
- I list and sell properties to get Sellers the best selling advantages and price.
- I help Buyers search, review, and complete the best deal for themselves by using the latest Northwood tools and professional techniques.
- I host Open Houses for my Sellers. That includes Facebook & announcement in the "Youngstown Vindicator".
- I am available to be present at home inspections for my Buyers.
- I will be personally present at local closings for my Buyers and Sellers.
- Patience, understanding and experience is vital. My years of professional experience as a counselor and professional trainer of mental health counselors has given me many tools and techniques needed as a REALTOR®. Those skills sets me apart from others.
- I love people, communicate well, negotiate soundly, and see deals through to completion!
High School - Cardinal Mooney High School (Youngstown, OH)
B.A. - St. Norbert College (De Pere, WI)
M.Div. - Loyola University of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
M.A. - Central Michigan University (Mt.Pleasant, MI)
Ed.D.- Nova Southeastern University (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Post Doctoral Studies - Walden University
Real Estate Education (Colorado) - American Real EstateCollege (Wheat Ridge, CO)
Real Estate Education (Ohio) - Youngstown State University (Youngstown, OH)