Kay Barchetti is dedicated to effective advertising and technology strategies that widely promote open houses both locally, online, and on television. Her internet advertising stands out from other listing with extra photos, more detailed descriptions, and user-friendly websites and the use of cutting edge Drone and Matterport Photography and 3D and Virtual tours.
Kay is proud of her marketing/sales results for her customers and believes strongly in her internationally known, memorable quote - "Make a customer, not a sale". The challenge is to increase traffic to the home while presenting a value to the buyer, once that goal is accomplished, the contracts will follow.
With over 20 years of awards and accomplishments that include:
- Congressional Record 104th Congress - House of Representatives, "Bringing International Business to Pennsylvania"
- Coldwell Banker Rookie of the Year 2005
- National Entrepreneur of the Year 1997
- Pennsylvania Entrepreneur of the Year 1998
- Featured for Customer Service by The Wall Street Journal, Success Magazine, & Chicago Tribune