I chose Northwood Realty Family of Services because they are truly a company driven by honesty and integrity. I want you to feel like part of that family. My goal is to take the stress of buying and selling away and make this an experience you won't forget!
A little about me:
- I am a full-time Realtor serving Armstrong, Indiana, and Butler County's.
- I've worked in finance and sales for the last 14 years.
- I've lived in the Kittanning/Rural Valley area with my husband Mike for more than 25 years.
- We have 2 children who both graduated from West Shamokin High School. My daughter, Kierstin, graduated from Westminster College with a BA in Psychology and is currently in the Master of Counseling Psychology Program at Chatham University. My son, Zachary, attends Robert Morris University majoring in Computer Software Engineering.
- I am an active member of Harvest Community Church.
- My favorite past time is traveling and spending time with my family.
I know you want to be treated with kindness and respect, and I want you to feel safe putting your trust in me. My husband and I have taught our kids these same values, and I want to show you that in today's age of cut throat business that these core values still exist. Let me get to know you and your needs so that you can trust me as a friend who is here to help you. I'll use my 14 years of sales and finance experience to find the best options for your needs. So whether you're looking for the perfect home, or want to sell your home quickly, let me tackle the details so that you can focus on your dreams.